20 April 2021 PAST EVENTS
DigiTalk on female leadership. Organized by MPI Italia in collaboration with EWMD.
The objective of the meeting was to provide new insights and suggestions for women leaders in an increasingly unstructured labor market, through testimonies of best practices and experiences of radical renewal.
16.00 – Welcome by Maddalena Milone, President of MPI Italia Chapter
16.05 – Presentation of the national survey Tourism & Talents 2020 | Giuseppe Giaccardi, Strategy Consultant, CEO of Studio Giaccardi e Associati
16.15 – Interview to:
– Luisa Torsi, Professor of Chemistry University of Bari
– Claudia Segre, President of Global Thinking Foundation
– Stefano Ciccone, Founder of the “Maschile Plurale” Association
16.35 – Presentation of the Research “Leaders of Transformation” | Angeles Moreno, Founder of The Creative Dots
16.40 – Presentation of 3 Best Practices of radical female professional renewal:
– Susanne Kosian, Co-founder visionhealth42
– Daniela Ballarini, Palazzo Camozzini Verona and President EWMD Verona
– Cristina Serafini, Co-Founder and Project Manager “The First Practical Employer Branding Course”.
17.00 – Presentation of the Project “A star future for 10 women managers” | Alessandra Bragoli, General Manager of Hotel Castille – Starhotels Collezione
17.10 – Presentation of the “equalpanel” Manifesto | Daniela Bandera, President of EWMD European Women’s Management Development
17.15 – “The superpower of words: a competence for the future” | Vera Gheno, sociolinguist, university lecturer, author and presenter
17.30 – Conclusions and greetings
Moderated by: Annamaria Ferretti, Journalist and Director of Ilikepuglia